- I am open to reading most types of fiction. I will not review erotica novels as they’re not my taste and I’d like to keep a certain type of audience here. I encourage short stories and poetry as well. If you’re not certain, please e-mail me. I’d be delighted to talk with you.
- Review copies or ARCs from authors and publishers are very welcome–but please keep in my mind that they must fall within my preferred categories. I reserve the right to decline a review.
- My review will include the synopsis from Goodreads and then my review. Occasionally I will forego a synopsis and review it without it. A photo is always included. If the copy is from NetGalley or Edelweiss, it will be mentioned as well. The review will be posted there as well.
- Author guest posts/interviews, et cetera are very welcome here. Reach out through my contact form! 🙂
- If you don’t like my review, I apologise in advance. Please do not stalk me or harass me to change it. Odds are, I will never read your work again and I won’t hesitate to warn other bloggers if you are abusive to me in any manner.
- Please allow me time to read and review. I like to review right around release day. I will post spotlights beforehand.