I was tagged for this awesome tag by the ever awesome and mysterious Arachnid Weaver. Check out their answers for the tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers and let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- Give your nominees ten questions.
Behind The Awesome Blogger Award
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated – “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
If you could choose any job to have in the world (fictional or real) what would it be and why?
If I were to pick a real job, I’d say something with animals or I’d work at a bookstore. I absolutely adore animals and I think in another life I’d have been a vet or marine biologist. I’m dreadful at math and science and I have horrible allergies, so that destroyed those dreams. If “Professional Dog Petter” could be a job, sign me up!
In the fiction world…Magizoologist!! Or an Auror. Maybe the Care of Magical Creatures teacher after Hagrid retires?
Who is your favorite booktuber/blogger?
I have too many favorites and I don’t want to offend anyone by picking one over the other! I think you are all unique and individual, each adding something to the book blogging world. ❤
Why did you decide to start blogging?
It was just a split decision.
I wish I were joking. It was just a fun thing that I started because I was kind of bored. But it became so much more!
We all have literary passports, where is yours stamped the most?
The UK because I read so much historical fiction about the British Royals and hello, Hogwarts! Also, Westeros… :O
What’s your Harry Potter name? Use this generator to find out!
What are some of your guilty pleasures? Whether they are book-related or not.
- Hot Chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Reading when I should be sleeping. (I’ll sleep when I’m dead or during the day, tbh!)
- Buying all the Harry Potter things if I have the money! (I mean, seriously, if it’s HP, I’m probably going to want it.)
- My funko pops. I have so many. And so little room.
- All the Beauty and the Beast things!
What is something that you love about your blog?
This is the answer that was here and I can’t really change anything! It’s so on point. I will add though, I love that my horizons are being broadened by what other bloggers are reading too.
There are many things that I love about my blog.
- I love connecting with people from all over the world about shared interests.
- I love being random and writing weird posts.
- I love how my writing has improved since I’ve started this blog. (Practice makes better, after all.)
- I love reading the spam comments!
What is your favorite post that you have personally done?
Can I pick more than one? The posts that I like the most, ironically, are when I’m complaining. But its because I’ve come a long way from these and they show where I was when I began.
–Why I Hate 50 Shades.
By far, one of my most popular posts. I don’t know if it’s because I was so honest or because people felt the same way, but I loved the response and that I could get how it was out there.
-My Review of ‘The Manner of Amy’s Death‘. I know it’s terrible but I was SO blunt.
And this was the post that started it all. I notice now, I was cranky as hell! Lol, seriously, I was mean! I hope I’ve gotten better with that. The Emancipator’s Wife.
I’m going to do the same thing–see those questions? Answer those. 🙂 They’re really good and they get you thinking. So have a field day, babes!
Becky @ Velvet Spade Reads
Justine @ Bookish Wisps
Erik McManus | Breakeven Books
Brianna @ Brianna the Bookworm
Dee’s Rad Reads and Reviews
Mani’s Book Corner
Write Where I Read
Reading with Rendz
Rae’s Reads and Reviews