- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Siobhan’s Questions & My Answers
- What trope do you love/hate the most?
I think that the “damaged goods guy” is one. And I mean, I’m sorry this happened to you but that is no reason to treat everyone else like crap. Also, main female character? You deserve better! Leave his creepy self!
- Now, which trope do you wt to do away with?
I honestly could do without a love triangle. But I know that isn’t going away. I do wish authors would stop using mental illness as a ‘quirk’ or something a few pills will make disappear.
- Which series do you love to hate?
Fifty Shades of Bullshit.
I love hating on it. I know, it’s immature, but I love seeing people get annoyed after I point out valid facts about that abusive tripe.
- What do you wish to change/make better about the blogging life/community?
I think I would make interacting a little easier. I would love to set up a Discord server or join one, if one exists, where book bloggers could chat about books, their blogs and all of that wonderful stuff.
- What is your next anticipated read?
I have so many!! I think my top pick for right now is The Locksmith’s Daughter.
- Which is your top three OTP (one true pairing)?
Do they have to be canon? Because some of my favorites are not. I am going to list
First, Harry/Hermione. I never really liked her and Ron together, honestly. It just seemed like all they’d do is fight, whereas Hermione and Harry seem to be better suited for each other.
My others are Feyre and Rhysand from ACOTAR and Audrey and Thomas from the Stalking Jack the Ripper series.
- Who is your favourite villainous character?
Oh my God. How can I pick just one? I love villains. But I think I would pick…Bellatrix Lestrange. She was such a damn boss and Helena Bonham Carter played her with such gusto that I can’t read the books without seeing her. The whole cast of HP was a rare case of perfect casting. “I killed Sirius Black!” I bet you read that in her voice too.
- Who would you love to see dead? And when I say that, I mean fictional characters.
- What is your last DNF book?
The Dragon Queen by William Andrews. Quite dry and I just couldn’t get into it for the life of me.
- Which book would you love to be transported in?
The Wizarding World, obviously. I am kind of obsessed with Harry Potter if one didn’t notice, lol.
- Who is your latest book boyfriend or girlfriend?
I don’t have one right now!
I’m not nominating anyone because I am mobile and it’s a pain in the ass to try and tag.